Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, May 4, 2009

4 new investigators--2 baptisms in old area--Mothers Day call time!

I wasn't really sure what was going on in those pics but that's OK. Whose jeep? Sorry to tell you this, but I dont have any pics this week--no time, a new area and all that jazz I'm getting to know my way around. But hey the new area is great, the ward is really big, we found 4 new investigators that are going to get baptized in no time. Oh the baptisms we had last week in my other area are Johanna Virginia and Sebastion-- FYI. Ummmm ha! Hey congrats Jackie on the old drivers license. I am really excited to call you guys this week.
Thats pretty much it. Hope all is well and i'll talk to you all on Sunday.
lvlvlvlv
elder schupple

p.s. OK call time... I will try to call at 4 o'clock Argentina time. I think that's 2 o'clock your time but I'm not really sure you will prob want to check that.... but 4 my time :)

No comments: