Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, April 27, 2009

Transfers! 5th companion...Elder Jensen

So transfer came and I am now in Ezeiza or something like that with Elder Jensen. He's a way cool kid that I knew from my first 2 transfers. So that was kinda ironic. Hey I had a whole bunch of pictures that I took this past week that I was ready to send. But guess what happened? One of our investigators accidentally deleted them all. Not only the ones that I took this past week but from my entire mission! All 400. So that was kind of a bummer. I was trying not to act upset while I was with them but it is a bummer cuz I had a bunch of pics on that card. Oh well I'll just have to take more this next week and the rest of my mission. Ha! There were pics of the 3 girls that we baptized, but those got deleted too. Ha surprise! We had baptisms this past week but now I wont get to appreciate the memories of them in pictures. Oh well. I'll just have to baptize more.
Hey sounds like fun stuff at home. Jackie's bday sounds like it'll be the best kind of bday-- preaching the word of god with the missionaries to a friend;) Shes such a great sister. I'm so proud of my family. I seriously have realized the blessing my family is to me and looking at the pictures of the fam just makes me so happy. It's definitely one of the best parts of this gospel --an eternal family.
Ya mom isn't Hermana Asay so great? I really lucked out with my mission president and wife. Shes so sweet. Whenever any of the elders have problems they just call her and man i feel so sorry for her cuz some elders have some really sick problems-- like hemorrhoids and other things. She just always is so sweet. President Asay really got a great wife. Def the better part of him, and hes amazing so ya, shes awesome. Hopefully I'll be as lucky as him some day. But that day isn't for at least a year and a couple months ;)
Anyway hey some good news: When I came to Argentina I weighed in at 92 kilos (202 pounds) and now yesterday I weighed in at 84 kilos (184 pounds) :) So that's good.
Some not so good news was that email chatting is against the rules. A lot of elders do it but I asked and its a no.... so sorry about that. It was fun while it lasted but tengo que ser obediente. I hope all is well at home! I'm way excited to call and hear ya'll :)
te amo
elder schupple

No comments: