Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, April 20, 2009

8 new investigators!







Hey!
Ya I am way excited to talk to the family [on Mothers Day]. Last night I started thinking about talking to you all and got waaaayyyyy excited, a little trunky but ya I'm way excited! Shirts-- I think 16 should be good and pants I'm not really sure, 38 or 36. Sorry about last time and the bill I racked up for dad trying to connect phones with us at Christmas. This time I'm just going buy a phone card so don't worry. I'll do the work... or at least try ;)
This last week was a lot better than last week. We found 8 new investigators and the members are finally starting to go with us to teach our investigators. So ya it was worlds better. The only thing that didn't improve was Luis and Samantha. Luis didn't come to church this past Sunday and Samantha is being soooo stubborn. But the brother of Samantha (Leandro) is doing great we have a kinda fecha (lesson) with him. Oh, Jackie you can probably expect an email from him cuz he saw your picture and I told him it was your bday soon, so now he wants to wish you a happy bday. I think he likes you and I'm OK with that because hes a great kid and he's way out here in Argentina. I'll get a pic of them this next week. So ya good stuff. One bad thing is that I woke up with a crazy cold this morning and so I don't feel very good but that's OK I'll get better and all will be good. Speaking of sickness, apparently there is an outbreak of dengue fever or something like that. Apparently the mosquitoes are passing it around but luckily winter is coming so its all good.
love
Elder Schupple
P.S.
Hi dad! Dont worry about how many emails I get. I always love emails from dad. I got an email from Brian Rosko today and Brad but not Jackie tell her grrr. Its really ok about the calling card. I'm going to buy the 3 dollar card anyway cuz I'm scared the same problems will happen like last time.
And btw yes please send a card with the girls on it. I would love that.So hows the weather over there? Today is the first cold day we have had and now I have a cold ha!
Yes please send both long sleeve and short sleeve shirts because all my short sleeves are huge on me. I'm going give them to elder jones because hes lost a lot of weight.

No comments: