Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, December 7, 2009





Wow those are some crazy pics of the cultural hall. I remember that fountain thing for Britney's wedding. I remember it was quite a bit of work. I'm sorry I cant be there..... :) Anyway so this past week was a crazy one. First thing that happened was exchanges with the zone leaders. I went to their area with Elder Wells (This is the second time I have done them with him. The first time was a year ago when we were in the same district with Elder Jensen... kinda fun huh :)) We had a great day (pretty much the point of exchanges are to see how the elders teach and spend their time) So Elder Wells wanted to see how I did contacts, so I went up to this house where there was a lady washing clothes and a guy just standing watching, I said hi and they just smiled and told us to come in. Ha so we did and it turns out they had listened to the discussions a while back but the sister missionaries never came back! So after that Elder Wells just smiled at me and said, "Good contact elder schupple." We both laughed and went on our merry way, so the exchange went well. Later in the week I got sick. It was not pleasant, lots of vomit and other stuff and fever. So that wasn't so fun, but i got over it quickly. The next day we went to an area that was pretty far out in our area to look for some new investigators and of course right when we got out into the middle of nowhere my tire popped, the tube and the outer part just went boom! It was so loud I thought I got shot. So we had to walk to a bike repair shop, where we asked the guy how much it would cost to fix. He said 50 pesos and I only had 30, so we had to walk to the closest member which was not that close to ask for 20 more pesos. Luckily they had 20 and we got the bike fixed. In some good news, we found some new investigators and so that will be fun. I'm excited. Also this next week I get to do 2 more exchanges with my district cuz there were some low numbers this past week and so I've got to go tell them how it is and all that jazz. So ya that's what my week will be looking like. It'll be fun.
As for the calling thing on Christmas... ya I'll probably just call again. If we going to do another chat room conference call thing I need the number again. If not just tell me where to call.
Love you all for being so great. You are in my prayers
lvlv
elder schupple

p.s. OK...we´ll add in some singing contacts :) love you mom have a great week love you

No comments: