Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, November 3, 2008

Both of us Sick, States-side family investigator

Wow sounds like a lot is happening at home, and don't worry about sending the packages express. I really don't care. Good news about my feet :) The blisters have all callused over and I am walking just fine now :) Some not so good news-- this past week has been kinda rough because both elder Tingey and I are kinda sick. So that's made things a little difficult. However we push on regardless. We found a new investigator the other day who has family in the states-- one who lives in Florida who is a member :) and one who lives in Utah who is not. Well we taught her the first lesson and it was amazing. I have a good feeling about her and Elder Tingey thinks shes gonna get baptized.
As for Christmas, I am not really sure what I want or need. Everything is good so far. Kids here love American candy so maybe some candy or something. Other than that I really don't think I need anything. Thanks tho. Oh I have a question, theres been a lot of talk lately about another great depression. Whats going on with that? Elder Tingey says if that happens hes just gonna move back down here. Life is pretty chill down here. People get money from the government once a week and just chill and drink mate. Some people work but a lot of people are pretty chill. Well I gotta go.
love you all
Elder Schupple

No comments: