Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, November 10, 2008

Transfers! 3rd companion--Elder Backman-- Baptism date!

Happy Bday mom and good news! All the pics I've taken are on the way :) There are a whole bunch of the MTC with all the elders from my zone... so ya kinda boring but then there are some of Argentina... so Yay! :)
In other news transfers were this week. I stayed in the same area but Elder Tingey left :( Choa Pappy! Now I have a very happy, out going companion named Elder Backman. I'm excited he only has 9 months in the mission so hes not as trunky as Elder Tingey was. Ha!.. just a side note this last transfer in our apartment we had an elder with 1 transfer left, an elder with 2 left then Tingey with 3 transfers left. They enjoyed teasing me saying they could add their transfers together and multiply it by 3 and get how many transfers I have left. Ha! So now I have a comp with a bunch more time left so yay. No, but I loved Elder Tingey. Hes a comp I will never forget. I got the package from Sister Olsen yay! :) [She and her husband came down to pick up their RM from Argentina and hooked up with mom before they came to deliver some stuff to Austin] Thanks so much. I looooove the pics! Thanks so much and the shoes are way awesome. Merry Christmas, thanks a bunch. I couldn't ask for more. I gave her a usb drive with my pics on it. [So they will be going home with her to Hurricane UT, to be picked up by Brad in St. George]
As for the health situation you will be happy to know I don't have diarrhea anymore, but it turned into constipation and then the other day turned into hemorrhoids so that was unfortunate but luckily I'm recovering fast :) The lord hears all of our prayers and loves his missionaries. Muchisimo gracias for your prayers. I saw Elder Jones (my comp at the MTC) at the mission meeting today and hes lost 20 pounds since hes gotten here. Wow huh? My body unfortunately looks the same but summer is almost here and let me tell you, it is very hot and humid here. I sweat so much. This last wed it was way bad. We finished the morning and went back to the apartment for lunch. I hung my clothes up to dry and took a shower. Ha! Ya its gunna be a long summer :)
In other news our investigators are doing great. On the 22nd of this month we are going to have 2 baptisms :) I'm way excited. Well its time to go again.
I love you all hope everything is well with yawl!
You are all in my prayers.
Love ya
Elder Schupple

No comments: