Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, November 17, 2008

Elder Backman--gordo Elder S--skinny

Wow looks like moms b-day week end was fun times. Man I love all the pics. Tell Jackie that her skirt is way to short and I like her hair highlights. Send a pic of her kiss or didn't you get a pic of that? Goodness stay away from the boys Jackie. And I'm confused does Kristen like Brad or the guy that went on the rafting trip with us? Cuz from the looks of the pics you sent me I'd say the other guy. Whatev, so is Brad dating or whats the deal? I love Natalie's dyed hair but it looks like both she and brit cut their hair! So much for the length contest for when i get home. jk. Anyway everyone looks way good, and it sounds like you had an awesome bday so thats good. Shoot! Flying an airplane? dagum! As for me, I'm good. The hemorrhoids wont go away so that's a bummer, and i have a sore throat that really hurts at night, so that keeps me up a little but that's ok. The shoes are great thanks so much. As for my companion, hes good too. Its been a different week. He does things a little different than Elder Tingey but thats ok. Elder Backman is from Wyoming and is a little heavier. Ha we were at a members house yesterday having lunch and they were just making him the butt of every joke and just really making fun of him. Every time hed grab an empanada they would make fun of how fat he was, the poor guy. So ya we get a lot more "he gordo" comments in the street. So now Im the skinny one in the relationship.
We were at a different members house and this old lady asked for a blessing cuz she was sick, so i did the annointing and elder backman gave the blessing. Well when he finished she started breathing really fast. the first thing that came to my minda was "Oh crap we were supposed to help her get better and here we go and kill her." Luckily she didnt die and we went on our merry way. I gotta go now but i have a question, how am i supposed to charge the ipod?
thanks again!
Love elder schupple

No comments: