Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, August 17, 2009

3 baptisms this week and more on the way!

Ahhhh I love this country but there are things they need to work on... like getting better Internet places and transportation. OK so this last week was great, but your only going to hear a little bit of it and you'll have to wait till next week for pics because this computer place just doesn't want to accept my camera, and sorry if there are mistakes in this letter--I'm typing without anything coming on the screen so I guess we will see how good my typing skills are. So anyway, this past Sat we baptized 3! woo hoo! I'll send the pics next week. We also went to the temple right before with some of our investigators and it was great except for the part where we got there late and our ward missed their session so we had to wait another 2 hours for them which made us late for our baptism. So that was a little stressful but it turned out really great cuz we baptised and we got to be at the temple in the same day. I love it when things go like this. It just makes you want to stay in the mission forever. We taught pretty much everything to Lucio yesterday and he is way ready for baptism. I just love it! Then we found this other girl-- Maria who has been coming to church with this family but we didn't know she wasn't a member so we haven't been teaching her or anything. I cant remember if this happened last week or this week but anyway we took out a fecha with her for the 29th also! So yay! Its a pretty good life over here the Lord has been blessing us a lot and I'm way grateful for the blessings. Ha another thing is how the lord has been sending us so much food. The members have lunch and sometimes dinner for us every single day this month and its really starting to show on me. So tomorrow Elder Calderon and I are starting to run. Ha! So ya life is so great over here.
I pray for you all every day and I know the lord hears my prayers. I miss you all but i know that you're all OK... or are going to be OK. The lord sends us trials so we can be stronger. I am so grateful for this gospel in my life and that the lord can use me to declare it to his children here in Argentina.
I love you all so much.
elder schupple

No comments: