Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, August 31, 2009

More baptisms! TRANSFER DAY...staying the same!











































Mom that's such a good job for you to be with that little girl. You're sweet, loving and understanding but at the same time expect the best or at least expect the other person to do their part. She seems really sweet and it sounds like you 2 will learn a lot from each other. I'm really happy for you. [Mom got a job as an elementary school teacher's aide for a tiny, precious 8 year old girl who has cerebral palsy]
This past week was great. We were able to baptize both maria and Lucio. It went very smoothly without any drama which is always nice. We were able to teach a whole bunch also. We did divisions twice this week so that always helps us cuz we can be in 2 places at the same time. I'll have to send the pics of the baptism a little later today because I forgot my camera. As for transfers the answer is yes, I am still in Ezeiza with Elder Calderon which is great because we are working great together and I love Ezeiza.
I received your package today with the family calendar in it and went right to April and started laughing. I looked at my comp and said, "I think my mom is trying to get my younger sister married or something." He laughed and said its a good calendar :) Thanks so much I love the pics and the calendar. [To view the calendar go to: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZtGLFm5btm3O ] Thanks so much mom. I'm really not sure what else to write. This past week was pretty usual, nothing exciting happened, but I'll be sure to send the pics today.
Love you all so much!
Thanks for your love and prayers.
elder schupple

No comments: