Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another amazing week/ last temple trip





































Hi family!
This last week was great! We baptized and we had a lot of success with lessions with members present--which is the best kind of lession we can have. We taught 19 lessions with member present then 28 other lessions. The only thing we were lacking were lessions to members but all in all it was a great week. I didn't write yesterday because we went to the temple today for the last time in my mission because they are closing the temple for cleaning and I'll be gone by the time it opens. I had a really great experience with the zone... probably one of the best spiritual times I've had at the temple ever. So that was really great today. The only hard thing was that it rained really hard and we got soaked and really cold but o well you just have to push on sometimes. Ha!... mom and dad you both received a bunch of compliments this past week. First of all we were at this investigators house and she had new investigator friends for us, so we showed our pics and they just went on and on about how pretty and young mom looks. Then later in the week Elder Calderon was talking about how he needs to lose weight and become muscular like dad. So I thought that was funny.
Other than that i gotta go because the temple took our entire day so we gotta go now. i love you all and hope everyone is doing well.
lvlv
elder schupple
p.s. And as for school stuff I'm really not sure. I guess the business college would be good considering they give you money if you transfer to a university after, maybe look in Arizona too because I've been making a lot of friends who are going to Arizona colleges, so if there is anything there I could keep my options open for now. Thanks for the help mom.

No comments: