Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, September 28, 2009

Good stuff! 6 months in Ezeiza and loving it!

Haha mom...Elder Rice is my district leader and one of my best friends in the mission. Ha that's funny his mom talked to you. [connection came from being members of: http://www.ldsmissionarymoms.com/] Nice photos of Jackie at the Homecoming dance. Keep an eye on her and this kid. I would hate to have to kill the kid....but I'm sure I'm just feeling the older brother feelings. This past week was good we had success again. I love Ezeiza! We found this old couple the other day and they are so great. They loved the restoration video and are just really interested. Good times in the mission. We were also expecting a great Sunday with lots of investigators in church because spring started and Saturday was so pretty but the devil sent forth his mighty winds and rain and coldness, so we only had 2 in church. We were looking for the investigators before church and it was soooooo cold with crazy wind and stuff it was a little bit harder for the people to leave there houses... but we still had success. It was awesome.
Other than that, time is just rolling right along, transfers are coming up again, which is crazy. I have a feeling I might leave Ezeiza unless president puts 2 more elders here which would be awesome. I cant believe I've been here for 6 months already. There is just so much to be done which is great... and hey here comes conference again. Woo hoo! I love conference. It feels like yesterday I was in Avellaneda with Elder Aponte inviting people to conference. O goodness good stuff. In a month or so elder Calderon will hit a year which is crazy cuz I was with him when I hit a year and he had like 9 months. Ha! wow crazy stuff. Life is good over here. I hope everyone is doing well. You're all in my prayers.
lvlv
elder schupple

No comments: