Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, September 14, 2009

Still really busy!

Thanks for the pics mom. The picture of the car is great. I don't know where the original went but that's OK. Sounds like a lot is going on at home and the Stake musical sounds pretty cool.
So this past week was kinda long. First off I got sick on Tuesday so that was a drag but a quick blessing and perseverance can do wonders. We were hoping to baptize 2 this sat but this past week we couldn't seem to get in contact with one of the people so we gotta find him this week and teach all the rules. We are praying and exercising faith that it will happen, so it's all good. We are really busy over here in Ezeiza with the recent converts, investigators and a couple families we are trying to reactivate. We are having trouble finding open time to teach and find new investigators, but luckily Heavenly Father is helping us with strength and time so we are doing pretty good. Its better to have too many things to do than have nothing to do so we are very grateful for the blessings we are receiving. Thank you everyone who is praying for us. I hope you are all being blessed like we are being blessed.
We also had zone conference this last week and this elder came up to me and just said, "Elder, who runs your web site? It's awesome! When I was at home I used to read and look at your pics. It was way good preparing for my mission" or something like that... but hey who knew?! Go mom! So thanks for that Mom.
Ummmm I'm not sure what else....I read this thing by President McKay the other day about what our interview with the Savior will be like on judgement day and it was pretty cool. It pretty much laid out the important things in this life and ya i enjoyed it. I'll have to bring the paper next time or you guys can just look it up cuz it was way good. That's pretty much it for now. I'll try to take pics this next week and send them next Mon.
love you all
elder schupple

No comments: