Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, January 11, 2010

Awesome area, new companion and investigators

Wow holy cow that lots of information in one email. Cool I think I'll try to start from the beginning. First of all that is really weird that Steve will be coing home already. Tell him to shoot me an email and I'll write him a letter or something. Have him tell me what he learned and if he has some good advice or something. And wow that's really cool that Steve Herlin going to England. Yes, I'll write that essay for my college application. I don't know if you just want me to rewrite it next week on my email or send it in a letter. So just let me know... and do I only need to write one of them? I'll get that page to Pres Asay this Thurs because we have zone conference. Then I guess he will send them to you?
As for the family trip I would like to go to BG2 when I get home to see whats going on there if that's OK. I guess things will be different though and thats to be expected now that I'm not in high school anymore and all my friends are at college. Even if I end up in Utah it really isn't a big deal except for not being with my nieces and other family but I guess that's just life. Plus side is that I have more friends out west from the mission so it'll be fine.
As for this past week in my new area, I like it a lot more than Glew and ya I love my companion. I love being with new elders with their intense faith and obedience. Its really been a great week and this transfer is going to fly because the first week has already. So ya I'm way excited for the next 6 weeks. Yes I'll get on sending the pics home. I was going to send a package home with a memory card so it should be coming soon and next week I'll try to send more. Elder Palmer and I get along really well, we work hard together but we seem to always be talking and laughing I love it.
Ok a few questions I would like to know what I can start throwing away, or in other words what would you like me to come home with? The Ecco shoes are wearing down but they will for sure last me till the end, but should I bring them home? I don't know if there's some sort of warranty on them or whatever I just heard that they were like guaranteed for life so just let me know cuz if its that way I'll bring them home and get some stellar shoes. If not no big deal. Just let me know.
In other news, we have 2 different investigators that were in comas recently and have just come out who are both golden. One is this guy with a bunch of holes in his body including in his head the other is the husband of a member...well they actually aren't married... they both need divorces from old marriages then need to get married so we have some work to do with them cuz marriages and divorces are so very hard to do down here, (Oh! random info but I heard from Elder Holladay that Marianna and Edgar (from the house fire/Book of Mormon miracle) got married and she got baptized so that made me happy). We also found this little family in the villa and we are teaching them and its awesome because they are very accepting. We also found this family of 13 so i am really praying for that one... it might be a long shot but lets have some faith.
Well i hope i didn't forget anything. Love you all hope your all doing well
lvlv
elder schupple

No comments: