Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, February 8, 2010

More cockroach stories/ Sickness/Rain/Slow week

O my gosh mom that is an absolutely crazy story about the sister missionaries telling your investigator they couldn't make room to teach her another lesson that week due to their doctor appointment.   I am way sorry to hear about that.  Ya... Ive come to notice that in the mission there are really awesome obedient sister missionaries and then there are the terrible ones.   Man that would just annoy the heck out of me.   If you have a golden investigator you change whatever other appointment you have and you go. Maybe its just different or maybe this sister is just out of her mind, who knows.
Anyway that got me a little frustrated but no big deal lets just talk about something else.
As for our week over here, it was a really slow week which involved me being sick pretty much of the entire week.  Then on top of that it rained, and pretty much all Argentina shuts down when it rains so that made things really hard. So this is our last week before transfers and we are looking forward to finishing it off well. We both think we are staying together which would be great cuz this area is awesome.
Something that did happen was I ate some Peruvian food in a restaurant and it was really good (Spencer Washburn on his mission in Peru, is really lucky to get that food every day) Anyway, I was eating and was about to take a another bite when I saw something in my food. It was a cockroach!  I was pretty grossed out but I took the cockroach out and kept eating. However after another couple of bites I just couldn't stop thinking of the cockroach so I stopped eating and just sat there disappointed. That was petty much the most exciting thing that happened this week.
So ya hope everything's going well with everyone out there. Sorry i didn't write much.  I'll come back a little later cuz we don't have much time right now.
lvlv
elder schupple

No comments: