Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We miss Elder Nalder / zone conference & service projects

Hi family,
No we weren't the 2nd top baptizers in our mission we were 13th but in our zone we did pretty great. HA its kinda funny mom... we are kinda having the same situation with investigators and missionaries. Remember my side of the story where the elders  almost destroyed the referral that the Stake Presidency's wife gave us because they had other appointments to go to like weddings and other stuff?  Well the one trouble maker missionary got transferred out but when Elder Nalder got hurt guess who came back to the area to do the lessons with this  referral?  ... ya this same missionary.  Well the stake presidency's wife thought we were joking that he came back... but no.  So ya we all miss Elder Nalder cuz the investigators liked him and everything. But we are just guessing that heavenly father knows what He's doing. So thats kinda funny.  I heard this quote once that says the church has to be true cuz if not the elders/sisters would have destroyed it a long time ago. I dont want to tell the sisters how to teach the lessons but  prayer is kind of a big deal.  Has she never prayed at the end of the lesson? Oh well thats their jurisdiction.  I dont recieve inspiration for her so ya just pray she feels the spirit. Ill pray for her also, and it might not be a good idea to mix dating in with the lessons--it sends mixed emotions, and she might get the wrong idea of why your trying to get her to listen to the discussions. Again thats just my opinion so ya.
Well im kinda bumbed cuz I have my camera its plugged in to send pictures but I cant seem to get the pics to pop up esspecially cuz i took a bunch of pics this past week so ill keep working on that.
And hey old man dad happy 50th b-day and also kayla happy bday.  Dang i cant believe its already been a year since I said this a year ago.
This past week we had zone conference and a service project so it was kind of a slow week concerning datos and all that jazz but it was still a very fun week. Goodness i cant believe how fast time is going.
I hope everything is going great, hope dad and kayla have great bdays.
lvlv
elder schupple
P.S.  No I didnt feel the earthquake in Chile or anything.  Hey mom  I got my release papers, and they are asking for  my bishops address and stake president's.  They have  Pres Labrums, Bishop Hartjes and our address but they want to know where I'll be flying to and who will be releasing me and all that jazz so they can buy  my plane ticket.

No comments: