Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas call, Elder Chatwin, 2nd Transfer--stayed!

Hey ya thats cool! [regarding a recent hook up of one of the elders mom with Sherra via their blogs and the missionary mom email service] Hes in my district now. We just had transfers and the districts changed so now we are in the same district. Ya Elder Chatwin is way tight. Guess what? He was in the movie The RM with his twin brother. Hes way bigger now but ya isn't that cool. And i think his middle name is Hunter. Cool huh? Ya hes cool. Hey guess what this week is Christmas :) woo hoo except theres been some problems with some elders and theres a chance I might not get to call on Christmas. Bummer huh? A couple elders mess up and everyone gets punished. Other than that not much else has happened. I'm way excited to be staying with Elder Backman and staying in this area cuz we have some way cool investigators and the ward is starting to feel like home now. Hows everyone doing over there? Hows Brooke Wesley? I haven't heard from her. Hope all is well. Also mom could you maybe email or send a picture or my blog site to Mr Leone and Mrs Warfield at LHS :) I promised both of them I'd send them a letter so could you either get their address or send them something :) Thanks. Well have a very merry Christmas hope everything is going great!
Love Elder Schupple
P.S. I was just joking about not getting to call home. Ill for sure call but I'm not sure how it works we didn't get any instructions so I don't know when or how. So just try to be ready whenever :) ha sorry!

No comments: