Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Breastfeeding investigators, Christmas 2008

(From December 29, 2008 email)
OK so hows everyone doing at home? It was so great to hear from you on Christmas. We pretty much just spent the entire day in the chapel doing phone calls and studying and ya not a whole lot. On new years we get to go out a little but have to be back way early. We will just be studying and reading the book of Mormon cuz we are reading it in one transfer as a mission. Its way hard and it takes up like all of my study time. This week we were expecting a bunch of investigators at church but only 3 came and it was way awkward for me because these three women all breastfeed wherever they want (along with every other Argentine) but like during the lesson or when we shake their hands to leave its just awkward. But other than that they are all doing way good. On Christmas it was way weird cuz there was fireworks and drinking and it was so hot and with just a bunch of fireworks it did not seem like Christmas at all so that was kind of a bummer. But o well it was still cool. And OK the Spanish is hard but the way y'all are writing me, you're making it sound like i don't speak any Spanish. Shoot! I think I'm doing just fine. I can pretty much understand everything and I just need to practice my conjugations. Other than that just about everything is good down here the area is really starting to pick up. Ya its good stuff and I'm enjoying it. Well I gotta go. Hope y'all have a good New Years.
Love you all
Elder Schupple

P.S. ahhh i cant get the pictures to work im so frustrated dang it i really wanted to see these, i was looking forward to it all last week so thats kinda frustrating. if you could try to send them again diferently that would be very nice... hmm maybe your waiting for this email so if you can do it in the next 10 or 15 mins id be so greatful

No comments: