Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, January 19, 2009

Clarification...Difficult week

Ok just to start off...I'm sorry about the story I wrote last week. Last Sunday night elder Backman received a phone call from president assay saying hey there is an emergency transfer going down because one of my district leaders is not working so i need you-- Elder Backman-- to get him to work the last month of his mission, and Elder Schupple is leaving your area tomorrow morning. This call was at 9 o'clock at night so I had to stay up until 2o'clock in the morning packing all my stuff so I could still get some studying in the next morning. So Monday morning rolled around and I was a little tired from staying up the night before but I got up and did the things I was supposed to do. Then the trunky elder [in trouble] came to our apartment and I left with his comp at 9 in the morning. We spent most of the day on the train going to my new area. When we got there it was about 3ish so we took my bags and dropped them off at the apt and went to the computer place for a little while which is when i wrote the email. I was not exactly very happy. In fact I was really rather mad and didn't want to blow it all out in my email so I thought I would try and put some humor in it. I am sorry about the email. I'm sorry you all are so mad at me. I wont do it again. As for this past week it was one of the longer weeks I've had since I've been here. My comp is a little trunky cuz he goes home in a few months so i have to be lugging him around. We have no investigators because he and his last comp didn't do anything in a very long time. So now here I am again one week later, still tired and frustrated/angry because I had to leave the area where we were about to baptize Maria, her son Allan and i was gunna meet her husband this week. Along with that all my other investigators who were all so great. But hey the mission throws a curve ball at you sometimes and you gotta change. So ya that's pretty much what happened this week. Thank you all for your wonderful emails. I look forward to next to being able to talk with you all.
Love elder schupple
PS don't worry about me... nobody is trying to rob me kiss me or anything like that. This week has just been a little difficult. This is not the situation I wanted as a missionary with only 3 and a half months in the country. But I am trying to do my best. I love you all

No comments: