Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, January 12, 2009

Emergency transfer, almost hit by bus

OK I have even less time this week because yesterday we got a call from president and said hey emergency transfers--Elder schupple leaves tomorrow. What happened was there was this girl in my ward and she came up to me in church when my comp was in the bathroom so I was waiting outside but she came up to me and said, "Hola elder schupple como estas?" and i said "bien y udt..." then she kissed me on the lips. Ya my comp came out right at that moment and it was way awkward.... NO..... That didnt happen but I did get transferred cuz this one elder wasn't being obedient and Elder Backman is a stickler and doesnt put up with shenanigans. So ya I now am in a different area. Its a lot of ville or ghetto and I'm in a three some. One of my comps is Latin the other isn't. I cant even remember their names. I just barely met them. So now we are cramming our emails in for a couple mins cuz we have a sita (lesson) to go to. So ya I'll right more next week sorry this is a short letter.
love you all elder schupple
PS i almost got hit by a bus on Friday but luckily i didn't

No comments: