Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baptism/ Cristian Osorio










Hey fam!

Sorry I didnt write yesterday but no worries. We changed a few things and we are doing internet today. But anyway this week was a great week. We had a baptism. His name is Cristian Osorio and he was the one who had to stop smoking which he did. woo hoo! So here are the pics of that. I hope you enjoy them. I am so sorry to hear that Aunt Donna died. My companion's aunt also died this past week, so we are kinda mourning together. I am so grateful for the plan of salvation. It got me thinking how she and Grandma Paula are now reunited in the spirit world. How nice for her to finally get to rest.
Other than the baptism this past week we had a good week. Another investigator named Rosa came to the baptism and now she really wants to get baptized. So thats always exciting. She has to stop smoking too so we will be helping her a lot but shes great. I'm sure if she keeps praying she will feel the spirit and thats really the only way she will be able to stop smoking in time for her baptism date. So ya. Hope everything works out so you can go to AZ together. You are all in my prayers. Remember to be obedient to everything and the lord will bless you .
Love
Elder Schupple






No comments: