Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, June 1, 2009

Impressed to ask/ It's freezing down here!

Mom your eye doesn't look so good. Make sure you wear your helmet and be careful of those shady flower picking guys on the bike trails. I'm glad your OK. [Mom had a biking accident while trying to avoid a guy picking flowers who stepped into her passing lane at the last minute. She hit a big hole and did a face plant in the dirt...the result was a very big black eye]
This past week not much happened. We went over to a new investigators house and we were just going to read the Book of Mormon with him, but as we were reading and talking about what we were reading i got the impression to take out a fecha [ask for a commitment to be baptized]. I started getting nervous but remembered that Preach my Gospel told us to be bold but not over bearing. So I did at the end of the chapter. We talked about it [the Book of Mormon] a little more and asked him if he believed it was true and if he would like to be baptized. He said ya right away. It was kinda cool, the spirit was really strong.
Let me tell you, it is getting freezing down here. Our apartment is not warm and every time I take off my coat I start shivering. But oh well hopefully the winter will pass quickly .

Mom I cant figure out how to see the videos on the memory card for the camera. On the computer it just says its in mp4 format and cant be read even on the computer. So that's kinda been getting me down. But I love all the pics :) thanks so much!
Love you all
Elder Schupple

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buenos Aires is such a great city!
I spent a great time last month in Buenos Aires. I rented a furnished apartment in Recoleta, Buenos Aires, near the down town. I suggest that service called ForRent Argentina: Buenos Aires apartments For Rent
Bye,
Amber