Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rough week/expecting baptism this next week













































Wow sounds like a lot has been hapening at home.
This week was kind of a rough week. One of those weeks when I just wanted to throw my hands up and say, "Forget it, I just wanna go home." Ha it was a really depressing feeling but I'm better now. One of our golden investigators ran away from her husband with her kid. So ya that kind of depressed us. After that day I got sick. I think my fever was making me cranky because I was kind of mean to my companion this week which made me mad at myself because I dont like being mean especially to friends. Then one of our other investigators got her baptismal fecha moved back cuz she cant stop smoking. But that happens so we just have to keep on helping her. Then I got even sicker and fell asleep for the entire day which wasnt so fun but o well. So it was just a bunch of little things this week that got to me but luckily prayer helps a bunch.
On the good side we might baptize this week if Cristian has stopped smoking by Thursday. So we will see. Pray for him to stop smoking! Thanks for all your prayers.
Love you guys so much. Have a great week.
Elder Schupple

No comments: