Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Friday, October 16, 2009

AWESOME transfers! Trainer & District leader

I'm really glad things are going well at home. I pray for our family every day... ha pretty much every prayer I add in a little blessing for the family and reading this letter I can see that heavenly father has answered my prayers. I am so grateful for the family we have and for all the experiences we have had good and bad. Heavenly Father really knew what he was doing when he formed this family. I'm just grateful I was lucky enough to be put into it... definitely one of my greatest blessings.
Anyway transfers: Elder Calderon will be taking the south side of Ezeiza with Elder Adair and the north side will be me with an elder I don't know yet. Ill meet him tomorrow when he gets to the country so that was pretty cool. I'm way excited to train. Im also going to be a district leader and to add icing to the cake, Elder Jones (my mtc comp) will be my zone leader! Yay! I'm seriously so excited for this transfer. The only thing is that all our baptismal fechas are Elder Calderons, so we got to get to work on the north side but I'm not worried. This area is absolutely awesome and we are gunna baptize tons so no worries. As for some sad news Elder Rice left me and went to the coast. I'll miss him... he was a fun elder but I'm sure I'll make new friends. Right now I'm with elder Steinkuler (lived with me in the mtc old time friend) who is also going to be training so we will get to do some teaching together tonight which will be cool.... I'm excited! Ha everything is just working out so nicely and I'm loving it. Summer is coming up on us so I'm kinda excited for that kinda not cuz I sweat a lot but I'll prob lose some weight which is good. So ya this last week was fun. I don't have my agenda so i don't remember the things I was going to write but it really doesn't matter because I don't have much time anyway. 'Hope everything continues to go well.
Love you all so much
Elder Schupple

No comments: