Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, October 19, 2009

New companion: Elder Holladay from Pennsylvania

Ha! You don't have to get me anything for Christmas. I'm all good over here plus I bought this ring here that says 'faith'. It was cheap so i got it made a while back. I'll have to send you a pic of it (the guy measured my middle ring to be 9 1/2 but I'm not sure if that is the same for the states or what so ya.... plus I cant print anything off because the place we are at does not have a dang printer, sorry mom) Speaking of pics I'm really sorry to tell you that the computer I am at right now does not have a usb drive so ill have to send you pics next week. However I can tell you about my companion-- his name is Elder Holladay from Prom Pennsylvania. He is 20 years old, birthday is in April and he went to BYU for 2 years studying computer programing. He is way smart and understands a lot more than I understood when i first got here. So I'm sure by the end of this transfer he will be teaching me instead of me teaching him. He gets frustrated with himself because he can't understand everything but I try to assure him that in time he will.... probably in 2 transfers or something like that, and plus hes only been in Argentina for like 6 days so i think his biggest trial will be having patience with himself, but I'm sure he is going to do great. With the faith he has I'm sure we will baptize all of Ezieza before I leave. Oh and guess what? We have the same middle name. How crazy is that and it was his mom's maiden name or something like that. So ya that would be crazy if somehow we were related or something.
As for this last week we have been rockin it. We didn't have any investigators at first because I gave all of them to Elder Calderon and his new companion so that they could have stuff to do. As for us our mission this past week, it was to find new investigators and let me tell you we accomplished our goal. We found 13 new investigators and took out a baptismal date with this one lady. We are way excited for this next week and am sure we are gunna rock it. I hope everything is going great with everyone. I'm praying for you everyday.
love
elder schupple
PS i learned that I'm only supposed to use gmail, so my new account is austinschupple@gmail.com spread the word :)
love you all and I'll talk to you in a week

No comments: