Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, June 7, 2010

World Cup is coming/ Cows heart/Testifying

Thanks for the email and the pics.  I've really enjoyed them. As for the work and teaching, its going great.  We have found some new investigators and hopefully we´ll baptize this transfer.  I will be really bumbed if we don't.  I'm on a roll of 4 baptising transfers and I want to finish with a couple more baptisms. The girls are so cute, and hey whats going on with Ashton? Did the results come in???? I fasted for her and felt really good about it but hey whats the deal?  Nat didnt say anything in her email.


As for time in Chicago, just give me a couple days at least before we leave... it doesnt have to be a whole week but a couple days please.

As for the Argentine 200 year old party...that passed a while ago...the 25th of May or something. It made the work a little harder but that was only a taste of what we are about to get  coming up this Friday... dun dun dun.... the World Cup begins and people here are absolutley crazy when it comes to the World Cup.  Its like the Super Bowl, NBA finals and World Series all mixed in one then multiplied by four cuz it only happens every 4 years. Its gunna make things interesting.

As for interesting things that happened this week, I ate cows heart and it was actually really good.   I was surprised... I took pics but the computer isnt letting me upload them, so hopefully next week.

I had to give the class in church yesterday and it was kinda like my talk all over the place but in the end... not all bad.

And poor Toby!  You guys should just put him under.  He looks clean in the pics but he looks so old.  I wouldnt be devestated if you put him to sleep before I get home. Thats really crazy tho that someone cut his leash... crazy Wisconsin people!

I must say I'm excited to get back to computers that dont have a million and a half problems.

This past week we taught a lady that was really dificult--very set in her ways, but it was a good lesson.  I dont think I've ever testified so much. In the end I felt the spirit and i hope she did to. I reall enjoy doing this every day.  It's getting kinda wierd that everyone is telling me how I'm going home and stuff.  It seems like they are more excited than i am. I think I was that way also when I had less time. But its good stuff cuz i know what im doing is right and that the lord will bless us for it. I was looking through some of my old notes the other day and got to when I was at the mtc when pres Uchtdorf came.  I had forgotten he left his apostolic blessing on us there that our families would be ok in the time we are here. I remember being very relieved cuz of that.

I love you all

elder schupple

Ohhh by the way this elder here says he needs 2 more room mates for school, his moms address is neimike3@gmail his name is elder mason ...just in case your interested

No comments: