Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

1st Letter Home--1st day at the MTC

July 30, 2008

So, I pretty much love my companion. He's this really tall, bigger guy--Elder Jones :) Ya, he's great. He was called to be the district leader so it's great. I have a lot I can learn from him. I was called to be the senior companion though, so I think that is kinda weird. Ya, other than that the first day was good. Aunt Micki, Dackota & Missi all cried. Ya, people are pretty friendly here. I'm excited to start learning the language and start digging into the gospel. OK, so after the Johnsons left, I stood in a long line for the immunization stuff, the I got my other books, then another little welcome thing from the President, then dinner, then a long meeting with my new Branch President. So, ya, they all taught a lesson and we all got interviewed. Now I am ready for bed except I still need to write in my journal, so I'll write you a longer letter later. I love you all.

(Heart)

Elder Schupple



P.S. Sorry for the misspelled words and nasty hand writing. Get used to it...haha!

Testimony: Christ is our Saviour, Heavenly Father loves us allot. The Book of Mormon is true. Joseph Smith is a true prophet as is Thomas S. Monson.

I love yaul!

No comments: