Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Short sleeve shirts & overheated elder

August 4, 2008

Dear Fam.

Hope everything's going well with ya'll. OK, so mom if you could get the short sleeve shirts here soon that would be great. Uh well, I'm not sure what you guys want to know. The second day was the longest day ever, but things are getting easier. The spirit here is really strong, today was the first day we got to exercise. An elder from my district was breathing really heavily and his heart was beating really fast when we got back to the room. So since I was there his companion asked me to help him give a blessing. So I did the oil and he blessed and sealed it. The elder got up feeling allot better but his good companion made him go to the doctor anyway. Well I'll be able to email soon so I'll just talk to you then.

Love ya'll

Elder Schupple

No comments: