Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, August 18, 2008

Learning and the language

OK so the only family member to follow my instructions and give me their email was Brit so she gets one all to herself... so there. :) Dad send me your email. I tried billschupple@yahoo and it didn't work. Anyway so here's the answer to all the questions. The learning is coming along just fine but the language is still hard and it seems like I'm really far behind everyone else. They tell us not to compare ourselves to other people, so that's what I'm doing, just trying hard and stuff like that. Oh thanks for all the letters everyone especially mom for my daily letter its good stuff. The 24/7 devotionals are not bad at all in fact its kinda fun and the days are going by really fast now. Nobody else has the mission shirt you gave me or anything like it so that's cool. Most people have shirts with the country's flag on it and stuff but whatever. Oh if you could send me a Cubs shirt I would be grateful cuz my companion, Elder Jones just busted out a Red Sox shirt and it makes me sick everyday so I gotta counter. So that would be nice if you could do that. The short sleeve shirts came and Elder Jones and I had a party! It was way nice to finally get to wear those bad boys. Oh and mom things are not getting too tight thank you very much. The shirts are big as it is and if they start getting tight I'll stop eating or something. Anyway oh, as for the facebook stuff just ask Kara to help you out and I'm sure she will. So that settles that. I can't upload pics in the MTC but maybe when I get to the field so we should probably just do the memory card mail thing. I think that answers all the questions so now now I'll email Brit. I still need my priesthood lineage and stuff. Ill try sending dad an email at billschupple@remax.com. We'll see. I miss you all.
Brad: be careful with girls they can be crazy!
Jackie: congrats on being done with drivers ed... that's crazy
Nat: send me a pic of Ashton and yawl.
Uncle Todd: thanks for the letter it really helped and it came on a day that I really needed it so thank you very much.
Love you all
Elder Schupple

No comments: