Elder Schupple

Elder Schupple

Monday, May 3, 2010

Arocha family getting married and baptized this week!/ Mothers Day call set up

The new house looks way nice.  Is it furnished already? If you want you can just take pics of my junk and I'll tell you what to keep and what to toss. The pics you sent of Jackie's b-day celebrations are awesome, and those little animals from Argentina are totally here... or at least walking around in the zoo here.  They are so weird looking.
About the time difference--Im really not sure what the difference is. I think its 2 or 3 hours. I'll probably call at about 5 o'clock Argentina time so that should be like 2 or 3 Chicago time.
This past week was pretty good. The poor lady that walked in on her husband having an affair did what we told her to do--she read and prayed and the next time we went over and she was doing a lot better.  I dont know....  yes i do... the spirit helped her so much. Ya we got there and she made us tacos and was just doing amazing. It was a serious blessing.
This upcoming Thurs the Arocha family will be getting married  then baptized on Friday and then the ward is throwing a surprise party after the baptism. Its just awesome.  I love Platanos so much.
This past week was a rather  difficult one  because I got sick.  It's funny tho because as we were doing contacts,  people would stick their heads out of their windows and ask what we wanted...and then because I've got a cough/sore throat,  when I'd try to respond back loudly,  my voice would crack--it was funny...but difficult.  Oh well it was another experience. But ya its going good.
Im really not sure who we could get to room with Brad and me at school... so sorry.
Youre all in my prayers.  Thanks for your love, I'll talk to ya on Sunday :)
love you all
elder schupple

P.S. sorry the pics I just sent didn't open...I'll resend them next week.  I looked  up the time difference and it turns out that Chicago is 2 hours behind Buenos Aires, so at 5 my time it will be about 3 o'clock your time.  My companion is going to call first so I don't know if it will be exactly that time but around 3 o'clock your time I'll be calling.
love you lots
Austin
I'll send the pics next time

No comments: